Rapid hybrid waterproofing
- Seamless and joint free construction waterproofing and waterproofing beneath tiles
- Highly flexible crack bridging
- Self cross-linking hydraulic cure
- Rapid reactive through drying
- After 3 hours resistant to rain and foot traffic and ready for overcoating
- Vapour permeable, resistant to frost, UV and ageing
- Sulphate resistant
- Resistant to de-icing salts
- Can be brushed, trowelled or sprayed with suitable equipment
- Bonds without priming to matt-damp substrates
- Very low emission EC1 plus R in accordance with GEV-EMICODE
- Waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18533 and DIN 18535
- Bonded waterproofing in accordance with DIN 18531, DIN 18534, DIN 18535, DIN EN 14891
- CM O1 P in accordance with DIN EN 14891
- Proof of use against concrete-damaging water in accordance with DIN 4030
- Proof of use against negative pressure water
- Proof of use of transition to water-impermeable building components
- Waterproofing in direct ground, plinth waterproofing and transverse waterproofing in and below walls in accordance with DIN 18533 for water impact classes W1-E, W1.2-E and W4-E.
- Subsequent waterproofing in accordance with WTA Leaflet 4-6 against soil moisture, non pressure water and pressure water (with suitable construction).
- Bonded waterproofing for water impact classes W0-I to W3-I, without chemical influence in accordance with DIN 18534.
- In exterior area as waterproofing on balconies, loggias, etc. in accordance with DIN 18531.
- Waterproofing of containers and tanks up to water impact class W2-B in accordance with DIN 18535, up to 6 m.
- AQUAFIN-RS300 is very low emission in accordance with GEVEMICODE, which normally results in positive evaluations within the scope of building certification systems in accordance with DGNB, LEED, BREEAM, HQE. Maximum quality level 4, lines 7 and 8 in accordance with DGNB criteria “ENV 1.2 Risks to the local environment”.
approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm
from 5°C until 30°C