Fine grained epoxy grout and adhesive
- Conforms to DIN EN 12004, R2T.
- Protected against bacterial attack and fungal infestation.
- Protected against bacterial and fungal attack.
- Very smooth, effortless application.
- Very good wash-off and cleaning properties.
- Attractive homogenous grout finish.
- Low water absorption.
- High chemical resistance.
- High mechanical resistance.
- For joint widths up to 7 mm.
- For walls and floors.
ASODUR-DESIGN is a solvent free two component system based on epoxy resins. ASODUR-DESIGN is especially suitable for narrow joints in tiled finishes. The ASODUR-DESIGN grout exhibits a fine grained closed surface structure and even colour. The addition of gold or silver glitter combined with the wide colour range permits a wide variety of decorative design possibilities to be achieved. Furthermore ASODUR-DESIGN possesses exceptional slip resistance so that glass and ceramic mosaics can be installed in a thin-bed of adhesive in wall areas. On floors, ASODUR-DESIGN is suitable for laying calibrated natural stone tiles as well as ceramic finishes such as e.g. vitrified tiles, those with lower water absorption ≤ 0.5% (fully vitrified), and synthetic stone tiles. In the process ASODUR-DESIGN is effortless and simple to use and can be washed-off with water whilst still fresh. ASODUR-DESIGN excels itself once cured through its hardness and high tensile adhesion, compressive and flexural strengths. ASODUR-DESIGN is resistant to many acids, alkalis, solutions aggressive to concrete, cleaning agents, sea water and brine. Tested in accordance with DIN EN 12004 as R2T. Suitable as an adhesive onto mineral-based and resin-bonded SCHOMBURG waterproof membranes.
from 10°C until 30°C