LINK-SEAL chain seal type BC & BS316
LINK-SEAL chain seal for plastic pipes.
For sealing pipe and cable glands.
- Flexible, high-capacity modular system.
- Strong rubber parts ensure long service life.
- Even radial expansion of the seal ensures a permanent, airtight, and reliable circular seal.
- If necessary, an elastomer can be ordered according to the installation environment. Available in oil, fuels, solvents resistant; variants suitable for high temperatures or suitable for KTW-certified drinking water.
- Easy and convenient connection of links.
- Type BC (galvanized fastening screws)
- Under normal environmental conditions, can withstand moisture and water. Also suitable as an electrical insulator and cathode for corrosion protection.
- Type BS316 (Stainless steel fixing screws)
- High resistance to water, solutions of inorganic substances (acids and alkalis), and organic substances (eg acetic acid, acetone).
Suitable for installation in sleeve pipes and pre-drilled holes (waterproof concrete, white bath).
Gas-tight, Withstands pressurized water, Suitable for pipes and cables up to 900 mm outside diameter.