WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2
WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2 is a unique, specially laminated, highly flexible fresh concrete composite membrane.
WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2 consists of an HDPE membrane with a single-sided, pressure-sensitive adhesive bed, embedded with a reactive granulate coating. The granulate coating is walkable and weather resistant. Soiling caused by construction site operations does not reduce adhesion. WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2 is equipped with a prefabricated adhesive strip on the top and bottom sides. When joining the overlap joint of two Pre-Tec membranes, the adhesive areas meet each other directly and result in a waterproof, secure, and permanent bond.
- Highly flexible
- Single side, special granulate coating
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive layer
- Double-sided adhesive strip
- Continuous thickness
- Easy installation
- Water pressure tight
- High chemical resistance
- Perfect adhesion to concrete
- Radon gas-tight in the complete system
- UV-resistant for more than 60 days
- Crack bridging
- Harmless to groundwater (no PVC)
- WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2 is used for waterproofing exterior basement walls, foundations, tunnels, underground car parks, floor slabs, etc.
- WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2 is suitable for vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- WFP Pre-Tec Plus 2 can be used against high water pressure, on aggressive soils, and as a radon barrier.
Rolls á 1 m x 20 m
24 months (in cool and dry original packaging)
from 5°C until 40°C